Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pastry's MapleVenture Day 1 (Sunday)

Sunday. Bloody, Bloody Sunday. The last day of the week. The last day before school... Good thing we have Veteran's Day. :3. Don't forget to Hug and Thank a veteran today! Without them we'd have no country. And if we didn't have a country, we'd have no technology. And if we didn't have technology... That's pretty self-explanatory. Just remember to hug a Veteran! :3 Anyways.

Didn't get much done on maple today. I didn't do any of the events, which suck, but at least I'm 60% of the way to level 107 on my Wild Hunter! So, I guess that's good. I'm a dirt poor man, and right now I only have 2 million mesos in all. o_o Good thing is, in my one year in playing, I've only bought 1 10k NX card, and I still have fun with this game. :D. Just shows you don't need money to enjoy this game. :). Anyways. 4 more days till the resistance revamp! Can't wait till I get my bad ass Snow White Jaguar, which has 100% stance as a bonus. :3 I really think Nexon should make an orange-colored, black spotted jaguar. It'd be a cheetah instead of a Jaguar, and the Cheetoh's mascot. And they might end up suing Nexon. So never mind that idea. o_o. It'd be cool if we got Cheetoh's as arrows. :3. Anyways!

It's time for the Question of the Day!(Or QotD for short.) It's pretty self-explanatory. I give you a question, and you answer it in the comments below! It's just a fun little thing to do, and reading people's comments amuses me. :3. So answer it! It'll make me happy~ So, here's the QotD!

QotD: what Resistance character are you going to make when the Resistance revamp hits, and why?

This is Pastry - Out!

Resistance is Awesome! 


No comments:

Post a Comment