Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pastry's MapleVenture (Intro)

Why hello there! If your reading this, thank you! It helps me know that you guys actually care about my blog.  Anyways. Today marks the beginning of Pastry's MapleVenture. Uh. Let's see. How will we start? Oh. I'll tell you about how I began playing the game Maplestory!

Now. Grab a chair, (if your not sitting in one already) grab a cup of hot chocolate, and listen to this young'uns story...

I began playing maplestory when I was 12 years old. I'm not one of those Old-School-Maplers who played before Big Bang. In fact, I've only played for about 1 year. o-o. But never mind that. Anyways. My friend, Shon Sutherland, who is also known as AgentDBlade in Windia, introduced me to this game. He said, "Hey Joshua! You should play this game! So I'm not a loner and playing by myself!" (Okay he didn't say the last part. But he said I should play it) So I decided I would try it out. 

My first character was a Pirate/Slinger. His name was Pastrybomb. I created him, cause I always thought Gunslingers were cool with their flashy bullets and all that. (They weren't really flashy when I found out though) I no longer have him anymore, but I re-made him into a proud Corsair who is now level 123. His name is BulletCakes, and is one of my 3 mains. Obviously you should only have 1 main, but I have 3 cause I enjoy all 3 of these of characters. :P. I have yet to any one of these characters to 200... BUT I SHALL NOT GIVE UP. One day I will get them to 200! Now. Onto my second main. Surprisingly my Shadower was one of my latest characters. But he was my first character to get to 120. His name was ShadCakes. (Do not judge me, I love cakes and pastries!) He's fun for me cause I enjoy his playstyle than the other thieves. My 3rd main is a Wild Hunter. I always thought Jaguars were Bad ass, and Crossbows were cool. So when Maplestory had both of those things together... I kind of fell in love with it. I've been lazy to train my Wild Hunter, but I'll get it to 120 before the resistance revamp hits! (Which is on the 15th if you don't know yet.) I love my Bad ass Wild Hunter, and I'll never let him go. 

Anyways. I will get all these characters to 200! One day.... But. Until that one day. I shall be keeping track of my Adventures everyday! Hopefully I don't quit this blog. Like my other ones... 

This is Pastrybomb - Out.

Wild Hunters FTW!



No comments:

Post a Comment